Friday FlockNote: Updated COVID Restrictions, Kids' Corner, Current Bulletin & Mass Readings
What's Up This Week:
- Exposition of Most Blessed Sacrament, 30 min before each weekend Mass
- Kids' Bible Study, Tuesdays at 4pm via Zoom*
- Ladies Guild Meeting Goes Outdoors, Wednesday at 12pm (in front of church)
- Weekday Mass celebrated Tuesday-Friday at 8am
* See Current Bulletin for more details,
UPDATED COVID RESTRICTIONS
(beginning June 11, 2021)
Our Community of Trust and Faith
Lifting COVID restrictions implies that we trust one another, since, for the most part, taking advantage of the new freedoms depends on being fully inoculated. This means that gathering with others, say, in church, means trusting each other to be honest--in public-- about something that is essentially a private, personal choice.
It's easy for me, from my sanctuary viewpoint, to trust. From your in-the-pew viewpoint, maybe not. For the record, we will not be checking anyone's documentation -- that's an attitude with too many other consequences.
Trust is always a big deal in a community. Maybe now more so than ever, with much at stake. I hope you're considering this while we reopen, and I'm praying with you that we'll all be able to live up to it.
Beginning June 11, 2021, the following guidelines will be observed:
- The faithful continue to be dispensed by the Archbishop from attending Mass on Sunday and on Holy Days of Obligation until further notice
- Social distancing will not be required
- Masks are optional for those who are vaccinated
- Capacity limits are no longer in place during Mass or other church gatherings
- Ushers, Greeters, Altar Servers and Eucharistic Ministers are welcome to serve
- Disinfecting of pews and other high-touch surfaces is not required
- Holy Communion may be received on the tongue
- Live-stream of 9am Mass will still be offered, though those who are heathy and able are encouraged to join in-person
- Masks are strongly recommended for those not yet vaccinated
- The Blood of Christ, the wine, will not be offered at this time
Look forward to seeing you in the House as we celebrate the Holy Mass in-person together, safely, and respectfully.
Fr. Bill Grogan
See complete letter from the Office of Divine Worship
Weekly Kids' Bulletin
can be found
in a printer friendly format.
: For Corpus Christ & readings explained, click
or on the image below to view the video. A quick and easy explanation, helpful for kids and adults alike!
The Butterfly Song
or on image below to watch music video. This is a reminder of just how special we all are.
Current Bulletin & Readings
MASS ONLINE at 9am
Mass is celebrated online each week.
CLICK to View Live-stream Mass
Mass Times (In-Person): Sat 5pm;
Sun 9am, 11am, and 6pm
Make a Gift
For Updates & Live-Stream links, visit
Follow us on
Was this email forwarded to you?
on Friday, June 4 at 6:00PM